Passover is one of the most highly awaited Jewish festivals in Israel every year and every Jewish home is preparing for this big day of commemoration of Israel’s deliverance from bondage and slavery in Egypt and the birth of the Jewish nation of Israel. This Passover week-long celebration is a conscientious task for the Jews, making sure that everything is set before the day comes.
Passover Eve 2015
The Passover Eve will occur on Friday, 3rd of April 2015 where the Jews at this time read the Passover Haggadah
- Haggadah reading will be on the evening of Friday, April 3 whereas the holiday begins on Saturday, 4th of April.
- The Seder is held on the evening of Friday, April 3.
– Passover Seder 2015 falls on Friday evening, 3rd of April.
Chol Hamoed Pesach Days of Passover 2015
The First day of Chol Hamoed Pesach will begin on Sundaywhich is the 5th of April 2015 and ends on the Fifth day of Chol Hamoed Pesach which will be on Thursday which is 9th of April 2015.
Second Passover (Passover VII) Pesach 2015
- The Eve of Pesach (7th Day of Pesach) which is the 7th Passover Holiday in 2015 will take place right after the end of the Fifth day of Chol Hamoed Pesach which is the evening of Thursday, 9th of April.
- The Pesach will take place on Friday, 10th of April 2015.
The Second Passover (Passover VII) takes place on the evening of Thursday, 9th of April and ends on the evening of Friday, 10th of April 2015.
When Will the Pesach 2015 be Over
Passover Pesach ends on the evening of Friday, 10th of April.
- Mimouna eve falls on the evening of Friday, 10th of April.
- The entire holiday of Mimouna 2015 takes place on Saturday, 11th of April.
- Mimouna is a whole day 24-hour feasting that takes place immediately after the end of the Passover.